phone is a joke at times

This is a discussion on phone is a joke at times within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have had mine for 2 weeks and not one issue :-) Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: phone is a joke at times

I have had mine for 2 weeks and not one issue :-)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

The battery life on this sucks flat out and i close out of programs through android app manager in system. battery fully charged with charger in it i pull it out and it goes to 75% i dont know crazy then just drains so fast after that i keep it on a charger always now when im around one. ive also noticed when im putting out wifi from the nexus tethering and i go on my phone to text or use it for a second the phone freezes up bad and when im writing a text ill hit a letter freeze and 5 10 seconds later the letter will be put down or letters. im thinking of emailing calling samsung google any thoughts what i should do would help me thanks. oh yea tmobile would help swap out phone if they sold the phone but they dont so this makes it tricky. what about best buy would they do anything i got reciept.i bought it dec 19 2010 thanks again

i took it back to best buy got my money back well not exactly they cant refund the cash they will send you a check in 10 days i went and got a windows phone 7 hd7 ill come back to android when htc gets the nexus brand ill miss android but ill see something new in windows 7 thanks for your help everyone

Sorry to see you go, man. I hope WinPhone is good to you, and wait for you to return.

I have had mine for about 2 weeks now and i have not seen any issues that bugs me. I just wish the battery was a wee bit better, but i can live with it

that hd7 is some of the nicest looking hardware i have seen
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by D.LaFleur View Post
    This nexus s I payed $560 for is at times great then other times throughout the day is a complete joke I even emailed Samsung when they sent me a email for a review never heard nothing. Phone gets pics in that are blurry as a phone from 99, phone freezes up daily like goes out of control pull the battery numerous times and I know how to run these phones what else oh the battery just is flat out not good at all I need a wall socket with me. When it works its great when it does.
    Please repost your message in English with the use of sentences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links