wrong pattern can any1 help a damsel in distress

This is a discussion on wrong pattern can any1 help a damsel in distress within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; My son got hold of my nexus s which i have only had 4 days and he just kept playing with the screen and was ...

Thread: wrong pattern can any1 help a damsel in distress

wrong pattern can any1 help a damsel in distress

My son got hold of my nexus s which i have only had 4 days and he just kept playing with the screen and was messin round drawing patterns and now it is asking me for my email username and password i really do not remember either one as at the time i set it up i was tired with working a 14 hr shift. I keep putting in what it should of been but obviously it is not right but cannot use my phone at all now i can recieve calls but that is it. It would of been easier if it had locked my phone and ask for a puk code i have spent 5 hrs looking for help but without anyjoy. Please can someone help :confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the Forum!

You could always Create a New Gmail address if you cant remember what you used.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

call or go to O2 , and confirm that you are you(bring i.d.) show proof you have paid for the phone... they should just give you the password or they might just reset it for you

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links