nexus s insurance

This is a discussion on nexus s insurance within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; i have called t-mobile and they say they will cover the phone im just not guaranteed to get that same phone back. I remember their ...

Thread: nexus s insurance

nexus s insurance

i have called t-mobile and they say they will cover the phone im just not guaranteed to get that same phone back. I remember their was big thing on that with nexus one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I called them too. The knucklehead on the phone had no clue. I just cancelled the insurance. I'd like to have the coverage, though, but I'm not sure what T-Mobile would do in the event of a loss. I had no confidence whatsoever in what he was telling me.

I went through the whole thing as well. I called the first time and the person had no clue if the phone was covered. It was not on "his list" but he thought it might be a dated list. So I had to call some insurance company and they said they would cover the Nexus S but they might not be able to replace it with the same phone. I asked and said "what does that mean? Might not or will not? Do you replace Nexus S's with another Nexus S?" Answer "No, but it would be replaced with a comparable smart phone like the G2, or the MyTouch."
    Great!

What is some what comforting is that it extends the factory warranty from 1 year to 2 years. So to me in my mind if your phone starts acting wonky and crapping out in a year or so (which my last smart phone did) you could send it back to Samsung and get it replaced. I hope.

But it sounds like if you leave your Nexus S in a cab today and never see it again you will really never see it again and be stuck with some other T-Mobile smart phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links