I know we hate bashing our own purchases, but battery... :(

This is a discussion on I know we hate bashing our own purchases, but battery... :( within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by fighter_foo Heard from a fren that the battery is the same as Omnia 2(I8000) ... Maybe someone can check it out to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know we hate bashing our own purchases, but battery... :(

Quote Originally Posted by fighter_foo View Post
    Heard from a fren that the battery is the same as Omnia 2(I8000) ... Maybe someone can check it out to verify.
    The batteries have the same capacity (1500 mah) although I'm not sure about same model I'm pretty sure it's not the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fighter_foo View Post
    Heard from a fren that the battery is the same as Omnia 2(I8000) ... Maybe someone can check it out to verify.
    The batteries have the same capacity (1500 mah) although I'm not sure about same model I'm pretty sure it's not the same one.
    Found the answer over at XDA ...

confirmed: Behold II, Moment, Omnia battery works, Extended Battery, Wall Charger - xda-developers

i think there are a number of apps running the bkgnd that drains e batt life. phone has to be charged daily. crappy

Its all about good batteries and usage, i would class myself as a med/heavy user and can very easily get 2 days out of it. Just before anyone asks i will post my config below;

*GPS On
    *WIFI On
    *SYNC On
    *Brightness Medium

I also have my Nexus connected to both my Halo bluetooth headset and my Sony Ericsson Liveview watch all day and receive around 100 emails through 2 addresses, 50-100 txts through handcent and make around 2 hours worth of calls. I also use the phone as both a USB and WIFI webgate a few times a day either allowing other devices or friends access the net temporarily, an average day would be anything from 300Mb to 2.5Gb worth of data.

Now a hard day of tethering and net use may drain it fully and full charge over night would have it up and running but the above use would last me around 24 hours (unplugging phone at 7:30am going through a full day and night and plugging into laptop at uni for a quick charge the following day at maybe 9/10pm.
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

3rd battery

Yeah, mine is also draining quickly.

Just went to Amazon.com and bought 2 more after-market
    batteries.

I carry 2 now and leave the 3rd on the charger at home/office.

As a PP said, shut down latitude. That helped me tremendously

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links