Nexus s and skype

This is a discussion on Nexus s and skype within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Has anyone been able to use skype with their nexus s? I down loaded it onto my phone and can successfully connect with others, but ...

Thread: Nexus s and skype

Nexus s and skype

Has anyone been able to use skype with their nexus s? I down loaded it onto my phone and can successfully connect with others, but I only get sound - no video. Tried a few things with the camera settings but no help. I also realize that I need to be connected to wi-fi and I was. Any advice is appreciated....Thanks....Don

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Video chat via skype only works with the iphone right now.
    Verizon recently announced (remember verizon and skype are best friends these days) that video skype calls will be coming to Verizon Android phones.
    It maybe be coming to all android phones at some point down the road (definitely after Verizon gets it) but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Tango is the best option as of now.

Thanks for the info. You would think they would tell you that before you download it from the android market........

brought a nexus s from US and i am currently in Saudi Arabia. but when i search Skype in the Android, unfortunately its not availiable. can anyone having the answer on this?

no video available yet for skype android,but you can use Tango for video call on android,enjoy

go to skype.com /download/android/
    it's also on android market.
    salam,shalom.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links