Nexus S in car holder?

This is a discussion on Nexus S in car holder? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm thinking of buying Brodit holder for the Nexus S .. Anyone with any other alternative recommendation?...

Thread: Nexus S in car holder?

Nexus S in car holder?

I'm thinking of buying Brodit holder for the Nexus S.. Anyone with any other alternative recommendation?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How about this one...
    Samsung Nexus S Car Mount Cradle

KIDIGE brand car mount for Nexus S.....

Quote Originally Posted by sawyer View Post
    How about this one...
    Samsung Nexus S Car Mount Cradle
    Has anyone used this KIDIGE brand car mount? What has your experience been with it? Not a lot of info on website. How does this mount in car?

I had suction mount for my HD2 that was made by Kidigi, and I recall I had problem, when I plugged my device into the holder, it kept on displaying error message, an I returned it back. To be honest, that was a wile back and I am sure things must have changed and improved.

official samsung car dock

Nexus S in car holder mount

Brodit are best when it comes to mounted in car holder. However, as my other half and I have two different phones and share one car, I decided go slightly different route and install Brodit ProClip in my car, and installed Herbert Richter universal holder onto it using this adaptor plate. Works perfectly for us and as ProClip is already installed, should I wish to install Brodit holder later stage, I can do that without any problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i have been using this Nexus S car mount, its made by naztech and works perfectly the dual usb car charging adapter makes it even that much better...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links