Missesd call when phone is off

This is a discussion on Missesd call when phone is off within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; When my phone is switched off i used to get a message if someone had called me while it was off,if i switched it on ...

Thread: Missesd call when phone is off

Missesd call when phone is off

When my phone is switched off i used to get a message if someone had called me while it was off,if i switched it on it said missed call with number this now does not happen someone said they tried to call me 3 times but when i switched my phone on there was no notifacation.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am using a Nexus One but I can tell you that on my Nexus One if I have a missed call in my call log, I will always get the missed call reminder icon in the task bar/status bar after a power cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BONDENO View Post
    When my phone is switched off i used to get a message if someone had called me while it was off,if i switched it on it said missed call with number this now does not happen someone said they tried to call me 3 times but when i switched my phone on there was no notifacation.
    Don't know why you didn't get the notification. That's inherent in Android.

But to insure you don't miss calls in the future, how 'bout installing the free Google Voice app? It will record messages in text/audio and send you an mp3. Set it to notify you by email, text or both.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BONDENO View Post
    Don't know why you didn't get the notification. That's inherent in Android.

But to insure you don't miss calls in the future, how 'bout installing the free Google Voice app? It will record messages in text/audio and send you an mp3. Set it to notify you by email, text or both.

I have never received a missed call notification for a call that came in when my Nexus One phone was turned off. I tested that just now for two phone turning offs and I had my daughter call me. One call she let it go to voice mail and disconnected the call, the second call she left a voice mail message, the only notification I received was on the second turn on - I received the voice mail notification.

That make sense.

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links