nexus s after ota

This is a discussion on nexus s after ota within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Okay at least 4 times a day phone looses all connections I get the big x no signal no data. I checked phone info and ...

Thread: nexus s after ota

nexus s after ota

Okay at least 4 times a day phone looses all connections I get the big x no signal no data.
    I checked phone info and found the following.
    the nexus s by default should be set to GSM/cdma auto
    The phone randomly jumps all over
    Wcdma preferred
    unknown
    I don't know why this is happening but when it does its game over until it reverts to GSM/cdma
    help anyone with ideas or is this T-Mobile fault
    perhaps Samsung hardware I'm lost

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you tried a Factory Data Reset?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Tried it all. Factory reset, sim card memory wipe with Samsung. I noticed this after ota

Wow sad to say got new sim card today. The nexus s is horrible for me never have I seen a phone so bad after update. The nexus now ends my calls and says radio off. I checked phone info and yes its at wcdma only instead of Gsm/cdma which means data lost.
    I'm so pissed I took sum card out put it in box and I'm back to my nexus one
    Thanks for taking my money. I can't lose more by missing important calls with a smartphone that simply can't work as a phone. I mean do you test these phones or pray over them with fish bones. Get ur **** together

Sorry I can guarantee you I will have none of these issue with the nexus one and if that's the case its the phone not the carrier will report back after I cool off

I am on 2.3.2 and I haven't had a single issue

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I'm glad for you I wish I get this solved but since the nexus one is having no issues its probably a bum phone but why now no issues till new ota

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links