Nexus S goes to 'Recent' apps screen for no reason

This is a discussion on Nexus S goes to 'Recent' apps screen for no reason within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; If you hold the 'Home' button on the Nexus S, a 'Recent' apps screen comes up. But for some reason, when holding my NS and ...

Thread: Nexus S goes to 'Recent' apps screen for no reason

Nexus S goes to 'Recent' apps screen for no reason

If you hold the 'Home' button on the Nexus S, a 'Recent' apps screen comes up. But for some reason, when holding my NS and doing something on the phone like texting or using an application, I get interrupted by the 'Recent' screen and for a few seconds it doesn't let me back out of it. Other than that, the phone works fine, it's just reaallly annoying.

Any thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried a Factory Data Reset?

Never heard of that problem but thats what I would do.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

The home button is a touch-sensitive capacitive key, so maybe something triggered it.

I've noticed if I get out of the shower and my hands are warm that the results of holding the phone and attempting to hit various places on the screen can be unpredictable.

Maybe you're touching the home key without realising it? ... holding it wrong?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links