Nexus S firmware?

This is a discussion on Nexus S firmware? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was wondering if there is a site or something to check for the latest Android version? That way I know to search for an ...

Thread: Nexus S firmware?

Nexus S firmware?

I was wondering if there is a site or something to check for the latest Android version? That way I know to search for an update.zip if I have not received any ota

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Your best bet for an early heads up is right here! If there's an update in the wings, someone will spill it here almost immediately.

current firmware?

I've got 2.3.2 on my phone. Is that the most recent?

Quote Originally Posted by duanev View Post
    I've got 2.3.2 on my phone. Is that the most recent?
    Actually 2.3.3

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Checkin

I looked at my version yesterday to see what it was and to my surprise, its 2.3.1!?!?!?

I did the checkin yesterday too. I clicked System Updates at the top and the dialog says I'm up to date.

I don't know what's going on, here, I bought the Nexus S because I wanted the latest software without having to load ROMs, but come on! Even my Nook Color is running 2.3.3!

To answer the original poster's question, though, 2.3.4 was announced yesterday so we should be seeing that soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfton View Post
    I looked at my version yesterday to see what it was and to my surprise, its 2.3.1!?!?!?

I did the checkin yesterday too. I clicked System Updates at the top and the dialog says I'm up to date.

I don't know what's going on, here, I bought the Nexus S because I wanted the latest software without having to load ROMs, but come on! Even my Nook Color is running 2.3.3!

To answer the original poster's question, though, 2.3.4 was announced yesterday so we should be seeing that soon too.
    ...Hi wolfton, Hi All,

I just got the latest update of 2.3.4 here in Singapore on my Nexus S (USA Set)

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by yao86 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfton View Post

...Hi wolfton, Hi All,

I just got the latest update of 2.3.4 here in Singapore on my Nexus S (USA Set)

Cheers...

and then? you just cheer with youself ?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links