Nexus S Modem & Outlook Sync

This is a discussion on Nexus S Modem & Outlook Sync within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi guys, I currently use a Nokia N97 on the 3 Network (in the UK) and can connect my laptop to the phone to access ...

Thread: Nexus S Modem & Outlook Sync

Smile Nexus S Modem & Outlook Sync

Hi guys,

I currently use a Nokia N97 on the 3 Network (in the UK) and can connect my laptop to the phone to access the internet at HSDPA speed, as good as using home broadband (or mobile broadband using a dongle).

I also sync my phone calendar and contacts with Outlook.

I'm thinking of getting a Nexus S. Will I be able to do all of the above with th Nexus?

Thanks,

Charles

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Charles2011 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I also sync my phone calendar and contacts with Outlook.
    Charles
    Charles, I have not found a way that works well with the Nexus S for this, and I have tested quite a few Windows software apps for it. My answer has been to finally throw away Outlook. I replace Outlook with Thunderbird with extensions to sync with Google Contacts (Zindus) and Google Calendar (Lightning + Provider for Google Calendar). This way I have access to those things synced on my phone, desktop and on other computers online. I don't miss Outlook, I have to say. But of course this may not solve all your needs.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links