Nexus S wont connect to USB storage

This is a discussion on Nexus S wont connect to USB storage within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; When I plug my Nexus into the USB cord that is plugged into the computer i dont get the connected to USB storage message. I ...

Thread: Nexus S wont connect to USB storage

Nexus S wont connect to USB storage

When I plug my Nexus into the USB cord that is plugged into the computer i dont get the connected to USB storage message. I cant access any files or add anything. The computer no longer even registers that it is plugged in (it does charge the phone but nothing else). Anyone know how to fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did it used to work before and then recently stopped working? Are you sure the cable is in good condition? When I had my old nexus one I had the same problem, don't know why, but I had to go into the phone's settings and turn ON debugging. Don't know why that would make a difference but it did.

I havent had the phone that long so I have only tried using it with my computer once before and it did work. I know the cable is fine becuase it works for other phones. I did try turning the debugging on and it still doesnt work.Any other ideas?
    Thank You!

I tried a different cable just to see..and it works now. My husband phone and my phone can use the same cable to charge but I guess his wont connect my phone to the computer. Thanks so much for the help!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links