Transfer Saved games from Nexus 1 to Nexus S

This is a discussion on Transfer Saved games from Nexus 1 to Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, I upgraded to the nexus s and it does not have an sdcard slot. I am curious if anyone has found a way to ...

Thread: Transfer Saved games from Nexus 1 to Nexus S

Transfer Saved games from Nexus 1 to Nexus S

Hello,

I upgraded to the nexus s and it does not have an sdcard slot. I am curious if anyone has found a way to transfer their saved games fon the N1 to the Nexus S. One game, Tower Raiders Gold I hve spent 8 months trying to beat and I am so close, I dont want to start over. Plus the Tower Raider 2 is coming soon and you get bonus material if you have beat Tower Raiders 1. It is so hard to beat on the hardest difficulty and Id rather not try 10,000 more times. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    -john

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

cant ye transfer your games from your sd card to your pc then transfer onto your nexus s
    my other phone's a nexus too

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    cant ye transfer your games from your sd card to your pc then transfer onto your nexus s
    I tried but the directories are not the same and I cannot find where the saved games are stored on either phone. One person told me to copy over the sdcard folder from my nexus 1. I plug it in and turn on usb storage mode and there is no folder named that.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links