"Me" Picture

This is a discussion on "Me" Picture within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Can someone please help me with this: I recently bought a new Nexus S in America and had it shipped to Belgium (where I live ...

Thread: "Me" Picture

Exclamation "Me" Picture

Can someone please help me with this:

I recently bought a new Nexus S in America and had it shipped to Belgium (where I live and using the phone now). I just can't manage to edit my "me" picture. I tried to do it using my gmail account, so I uploaded a picture for my phone number. I also tried to fix it with another (older) phone and copied my number into my sim card. When I call myself, I can see the picture that I've uploaded while using my gmail account. But when i send someone a message, the "me" picture is still gray. Also my phone keeps saying that my phone number is "unknown" in settings -> about.

Can some please help me get rid of that gray box?

BTW: I really adore the Nexus S, only this picture has to change!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This post can probably be removed as it's currently being discussed with original poster in this thread:

Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

same here

how to put me photos in thread messages...

Click the "user cp" (user control panel) in the menu bar at the top of this page, then select "edit avatar" from the menu down the left hand side...

Metro Atlanta
    55 times
    Or, if you want to post a pic in the body of your thread, use the "Go Advanced" option below the message box, and below the box it takes you to, you have the option of uploading files or pics to your post.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links