Screen Protector

This is a discussion on Screen Protector within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; What do you guys think about buying a screen protector for the nexus s? Does anyone have one and if so, what do they think ...

Thread: Screen Protector

Screen Protector

What do you guys think about buying a screen protector for the nexus s? Does anyone have one and if so, what do they think about it? I am afraid of damaging the screen by using a screen protector that uses a cheap adhesive, can anyone recommend a certain one? Thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

hi,

for sure if you want your phone to remain shiny and with no scratches as it was when you bought it. also I'd recommend to buy a protection for the back side as well: it gets scratched really quick even if you carefully use the phone. I have a screen protective film and a silicon case. but it's not a real problem if your battery cover gets scratched, you can always buy the cover itself for about $15, while it's way more expensive to replace the touchscreen.

regarding something to suggest, I'd say: don't buy too expensive screen protective film like zagg or something (best buy sells them for $20) first of all because they are really poor quality and second of all, you can easily screw it up while attaching. the best price for it is $3. you can easily find those on ebay.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links