Suddenly My N1 Won't Connect!

This is a discussion on Suddenly My N1 Won't Connect! within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, Everyone: I can't figure out why this is happening, but as of this morning my Nexus One won't connect with my wifi at home. ...

Thread: Suddenly My N1 Won't Connect!

Unhappy Suddenly My N1 Won't Connect!

Hello, Everyone:

I can't figure out why this is happening, but as of this morning my Nexus One won't connect with my wifi at home. I've gone into settings, and my wifi connection is there, but it just keeps saying, "Connecting..." and then "Disconnected." And the annoying "sign-in problem" notification persists in the drop-down bar.

I've rebooted, and it does the same thing. My wifi is working just fine on my iPod Touch, so I don't think it's my router. And I've deleted every app that even looks as if it might be automatically shutting off my wifi.

I've had the phone for only a few weeks, but one thing I've come to dislike intensely is the complicated way one has to monitor and deal with connectivity issues. If I accidentally leave the 3G on for just a few hours without even using the phone, I find I've used aanother 10% of my data allowance for the month. I'm on Videotron, so I'm stuck with the thing for the next three years, but I'll tell you, the honeymoon is over. For me it's turned into a simple phone that takes pictures.

I'd appreciate some suggestions, both about the wifi and about how to rekindle my N1 love.

Thanks

g9

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure what could be wrong with your wifi connection. a Factory Data Reset might clear it up.

Have you tried turning off Autosync to conserve your data when on 3G? You could check out Juice Defender in the Market also.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Thanks, SliceBergSlim:

I'll try both of those.

g9

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links