Phonebook not appearing on car bluetooth

This is a discussion on Phonebook not appearing on car bluetooth within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've got 3 phones paired with my car bluetooth. Using my old bar phone, I get access to the phonebook through the car, but with ...

Thread: Phonebook not appearing on car bluetooth

Phonebook not appearing on car bluetooth

I've got 3 phones paired with my car bluetooth. Using my old bar phone, I get access to the phonebook through the car, but with the HTC desire or Nexus S I don't - I only get access to recently dialled calls & audio. On one occasion a while ago, I paired the HTC desire and it popped up a message asking if I wanted to give the car access to the phonebook. I said yes, and had access to the phonebook through the car. However on subsequent pairings that message hasn't appeared & I don't have access to the phonebook. Any suggestions? The fact that it worked once with the desire tends to suggest that it's possible without any third party software, but why isn't it working anymore?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I did it in my car ( Pioneer car unit ) and my N1 .. it took me several attemps but now it's done .. I need to set the bluetooth passwd back again to factory in my car unit .. and then put it in my N1 ..

I also need to remove other old phones that I got paired with my car unit .. ( even if that have space to 3 devices paired . )

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links