S won't mount on 1 of 2 macs.

This is a discussion on S won't mount on 1 of 2 macs. within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have 1 laptop @ home, and 1 iMac in the office. The laptop uses the original USB cable, the office uses a BBerry cable. ...

Thread: S won't mount on 1 of 2 macs.

Question S won't mount on 1 of 2 macs.

I have 1 laptop @ home, and 1 iMac in the office. The laptop uses the original USB cable, the office uses a BBerry cable.

I can connect and mount in "USB mode" on the iMac at work. I USED to be able to do that at home on the laptop.

Using Disk Utility I can see the Android phone and the "NO NAME" (original), it claims that it is mounted, but I can't "see it' in the list of devices where all external HD appears.

Being that it sued to work I am clueless to what has suddenly happened.
    Does the Nexus S only "like" 1 computer to connect to, presume not, but I can't think of anything logical...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

did you ever found a solution?

I'm all the way around. I have a macbook in wich i'm able to mount the phone but in my imac it only charges the phone.

Both run osx 10.6.6

I've been unable to mount the USB on OSX for months. Charges fine but doesn't allow access to internal storage. Bought new USB cables without any luck.

Then I turned OFF USB debug mode. Settings > Applications >Development > USB Debugging.

THIS FIXED BEING NOT BEING ABLE TO MOUNT THE SD! I hope this helps someone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links