battery life

This is a discussion on battery life within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by N1David Originally Posted by iPeck wich battery calibrator app are your using ? there are 2 apps with same name. (one from ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: battery life

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    wich battery calibrator app are your using ? there are 2 apps with same name. (one from DAMO software and the other from Jon Richards...)
    And the Jon Richards app, you cant use with stock kernels.
    Both of those are listed as must be rooted apps.
    Ya of course i'm rooted :P

But does it really make that much of a difference ? My battery life (with the smart use I make of it) is pretty decent

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    wich battery calibrator app are your using ? there are 2 apps with same name. (one from DAMO software and the other from Jon Richards...)
    And the Jon Richards app, you cant use with stock kernels.
    Both of those are listed as must be rooted apps.
    Ya of course i'm rooted :P

But does it really make that much of a difference ? My battery life (with the smart use I make of it) is pretty decent
    One of these days I might root mine. But I hope one of these apps helps the OP with his/her battery problem.

To report back .. I ran battcalibrator and it help a bit .. I earn maybe 6% average more battery throught the day ...

If I really care, it last the day .. anycase Ilready ordered one of those 1600 batts to give a shot ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tapage View Post
    To report back .. I ran battcalibrator and it help a bit .. I earn maybe 6% average more battery throught the day ...

If I really care, it last the day .. anycase Ilready ordered one of those 1600 batts to give a shot ..

Let us know if it is worth twice the price of the original battery.

I've gained over 50 percent over stock with cyanogen

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Let us know if it is worth twice the price of the original battery.
    sorry can't .. coz I just get the cheap ones less than 20 bucks with charger .. I would report back about those ..

Hi guys. This is my first post on this forum but unfortunately I'm brought here by problems with the battery on my nexus s
    After the first charge the phone went on for 2 days under pretty heavy usage...and this made my happy.
    The next charge was over the USB cable connected to my laptop. I left it with 93% bat and still charging overnight so I could get a full charge but in the morning was 34%.
    I drained the battery and plugged it again, this time to the wall socket and after 11 hours it was struggling to get past 97%(it kept falling back to 96% and then back to 97). Last time it couldn't get past 95%. I think I'll test it for a few more days and if it doesn't improve I'll send it to service(I also got 3 dead pixels.. unlucky me ).
    Anyone else had this particular type of charging problems?

To report back .. few days running cheap 1600 mah batt.. it's kind of improovement but not that much .. I was expenting more than 50% improovement .. but maybe I was expecting way too much ..

I'm getting about 20% better performance ( lasting longer ) with this batt ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links