battery life

This is a discussion on battery life within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; The battery life on my nexus is terrible showing 28% after about 8hrs minimal usage. Nfc, most notifications, Bluetooth, wifi, and syncing is off. I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: battery life

battery life

The battery life on my nexus is terrible showing 28% after about 8hrs minimal usage. Nfc, most notifications, Bluetooth, wifi, and syncing is off. I have a 90% black background (not live) and only a few different apps installed. I'm not listening to music, excessive voice calling or texting. I just can't figure this one out. Battery usage shows android os using over 40% of battery.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you using the news app or fb or something that is syncing in the background & not controlled by the normal sync option?
    P.S. I just wiped my phone to start new yesterday & my battery just died over night (it was no where near even being dead when I went to bed)

Well .. I have my wifi, bluetooth, sync, whats app, ebay app, cpu app, widgetlockscreen working all day and my batt sucks .. :D if I don't charge it throught the day it won't last the day ..

and IMOP phone batt " must " survive that .. that's why you have N1 with all that features aren't you ?

From what I have read on this forum, Nexus One batteries pretty much don't last a day unless you root them. I could be wrong.
    I charge mine (non rooted) once a day sometimes a few times a day depending on how much I use the phone. But keep in mind, you are running a computer on a little battery.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    But keep in mind, you are running a computer on a little battery.
    mine it's rooted and still don't last .. and I'm soo clear that you have shuch power in your hands with a small batt .. that's why I'm making my mind to have a doc in the office and several conectors around me ..

Download and run the battery calibrator. It helped me. Even my Seidio extended battery wasn't lasting all day.

You could have the bug with the init process.

Download the OS Monitor app and keep an eye on it every so often, if you find the init process starts running at 80%+ for no reason then try turning on USB debug mode and see if that helps.

wich battery calibrator app are your using ? there are 2 apps with same name. (one from DAMO software and the other from Jon Richards...)
    And the Jon Richards app, you cant use with stock kernels.

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    wich battery calibrator app are your using ? there are 2 apps with same name. (one from DAMO software and the other from Jon Richards...)
    Both of those are listed as must be rooted apps.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    Both of those are listed as must be rooted apps.

And that really help?
    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links