Seidio 1600 mah Batt

This is a discussion on Seidio 1600 mah Batt within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello all folks .. anyone with experiences using higher mah batterys ? standard Nexus One it's 1400 so figure more mah will last longer .. ...

Thread: Seidio 1600 mah Batt

Seidio 1600 mah Batt

Hello all folks .. anyone with experiences using higher mah batterys ? standard Nexus One it's 1400 so figure more mah will last longer .. there are cheap ones ( less than 20 bucks ) in ebay to try ..

comments are appreciated ..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thank you for your post! Seidio Innocells use only the highest quality Japanese cells to ensure maximum performance and longevity of the battery. Don't believe the cheaper, eBay batteries as they often overrate their capacity and use Korean or Chinese cells.

Regards,

Nice to see you drop back by, Jack. We missed having you around here

BTW, I have one of the extended batteries for my N1, and it's been great! No issues with it whatsoever. It's not my primary battery, but I keep it charged for those extra long days that I know are coming every so often, and it really makes a difference then.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Thank you for your post! Seidio Innocells use only the highest quality Japanese cells to ensure maximum performance and longevity of the battery. Don't believe the cheaper, eBay batteries as they often overrate their capacity and use Korean or Chinese cells.

Regards,
    thanks for your comments .. good to see the feedback from the horse mouth .. I would take that in count coz yours are more than double on price ..

No higher experience. But you'd better get an original one, not the aftermarket one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links