green screen of death

This is a discussion on green screen of death within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; When I try to watch flash videos on my nexus s 50% of the time I get a green screen but perfect audio. This only ...

Thread: green screen of death

green screen of death

When I try to watch flash videos on my nexus s 50% of the time I get a green screen but perfect audio. This only began about two weeks ago. Anyone else have this issue. Any solutions?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same Thing Here!

I'll be honest, with this most recent bug I've found I am seriously thinking about getting rid of my Nexus S. I love pure Google, but this is getting rediculous. The green screen, sms problems, frequent reboots, static on the other side occassionally, its just too much. I'm gonna wait for the update to see if it helps, but if it doesn't I'm going on craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by rmstrong37 View Post
    When I try to watch flash videos on my nexus s 50% of the time I get a green screen but perfect audio. This only began about two weeks ago. Anyone else have this issue. Any solutions?
    does anyone have an actual fix for this? I'm about to lose my mind. Traveling alone with a 2 year old and he's already jacked up my laptop playing games. Not ad-aware, spybot nor malaware can get rid of a bunch of random search sites popping up when I try to go to any website. Someone help!!

Please tell me somebody found a solution to the problem? My phone won't play any flash videos and it's seriously a huge problem. Please help?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links