Nexus S Navigation

This is a discussion on Nexus S Navigation within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey guys, i jus got a nexus s recently but im having problem with the navigation. when i open the navi it work perfectly fine, ...

Thread: Nexus S Navigation

Nexus S Navigation

hey guys, i jus got a nexus s recently but im having problem with the navigation. when i open the navi it work perfectly fine, but once it get to certain location the map blur out and i can't see details on it. i tried to clear the data it also didn't work, i also try to reset my phone that didn't work. the image look like its been zoom in by like 300% is really burry and i can't navigate to anywhere with the navigation like that. so please can someone help me fix this problem? thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds to me like you didn't have a good data connection when you hit that spot in your trip. Try downloading the tiles you need beforehand by tracing out your trip in maps. The tiles will be cached when downloaded. If you zoom in, the tiles need to be redownloaded so stay at the same zoom level.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

download as in? sorry im not good with this phone i jus got it. but one more thing i just clear the map data once again and im stuck on the "checking Navi Avalilabilty"

Trace out your trip in maps. Use your finger to move the map around and look at where you want to go. The map tiles will be downloaded when you look at them.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

yea i did that but once i set my destination there are some part of the map are burry out.

and the thing is i can't even get out of the checking navigation part. im stuck there.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Trace out your trip in maps. Use your finger to move the map around and look at where you want to go. The map tiles will be downloaded when you look at them.
    Does that mean you can download them on wifi and then it will work even if data is turned off as if it was an offline GPS line tomtom or Navigon

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

[quote=Zehlek;93162]
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Does that mean you can download them on wifi and then it will work even if data is turned off as if it was an offline GPS line tomtom or Navigon

im pretty sure thats what he mean.

Yes that is how it should work.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

i tried all everything i found on the forum i still cant get it to work. i tried calling samsung but they told me to send the phone back for repair.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links