battery issue

This is a discussion on battery issue within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey guys did u guys have the issue when u fully charged your nexus S and unplug the charger and got 95-98% battery? if so ...

Thread: battery issue

battery issue

hey guys did u guys have the issue when u fully charged your nexus S and unplug the charger and got 95-98% battery? if so how could i get this fix.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't know anything about the Nexus S, but on the Nexus One, the battery charge indicator will change to green (representing fully charged) when it hits around 95%. Maybe the Nexus S does the same thing too?

well i really dont know. it jus indicate like 95-97% battery when i unplug it. i have 3 nexus S and its all the same.

Does the Nexus S show charge percentage on the lock screen when it is plugged in charging? The Nexus one does.

yes it does. but it will say fully chraged or charge complete. but when i go to about phone and status it will show the phone only charged 95-97% sometimes. its different % everytime.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links