Nexus S Storage problem

This is a discussion on Nexus S Storage problem within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I want to download files directly to USB storage how can i do this? Because the phone has got 900 mb but the USB 13 ...

Thread: Nexus S Storage problem

Exclamation Nexus S Storage problem

I want to download files directly to USB storage how can i do this? Because the phone has got 900 mb but the USB 13 gb how can i change it can you help please?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Files you download should automatically be saved on the storage part of the phone unless that download is an app or something what files are you trying to save on your phone?

Might be better to download to the computer, then drag-n-drop while connected by USB to the phone. That way, you have direct access to the SD card.

I download games which are in the market but i dont use computer to download I will try it but some games I knew can't download to the computer anywhay can't I change it to phone to USB storage sory for the bad englsh im not english :D I know a little bit

Ok well in that case no you can't get those files on your phone storage because apps will automatically be saved in the other part of your phones memory (not sure what to call it) because the reason it is there is for the ROM and the apps that you install and don't worry if running out of space is your issue you should have plenty of space that you can use for the apps.

But when i try to download a game which called pocket legends it says "you dont have enough space" and should I transfer all the games on the phone to the USB storage ?

:eek: how many apps do you have well I guess you must just have allot or some large ones but to fix this I'm not sure what to tell you because normally on a nexus one I would just make a 1GB ext partition on my SD cad then move my apps there using dark tremor app2EXT but I'm pretty sure that is not an available option on the nexus S yet. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But for now I think you will have to either leave this app out or delete some other apps you have, also you could try cleaning out some cache and data from some other apps that will give you some extra space.

Thank you dude a lot for helping I will try them or I will cry for my fate

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links