Nexus S bluetooth keyboard

This is a discussion on Nexus S bluetooth keyboard within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi there -- Does anyone know if there is a bluetooth keyboard--preferably on the small side, or foldable, or through some arcane magic shrinkable--that plays ...

Thread: Nexus S bluetooth keyboard

Question Nexus S bluetooth keyboard

Hi there -- Does anyone know if there is a bluetooth keyboard--preferably on the small side, or foldable, or through some arcane magic shrinkable--that plays nice with the Nexus S? Thanks muchly. ...Fred (im2tonic@yahoo.com)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mini Rollable Bluetooth Keyboard Is Rugged Solution For All Mobile Devices - Gizmo Watch

I Sincerely apologize about the disgusting images of apple devices that you might see if you click that link, but the keyboard is sweet.

Nexus S bluetooth keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by alanudi View Post
    Mini Rollable Bluetooth Keyboard Is Rugged Solution For All Mobile Devices - Gizmo Watch

I Sincerely apologize about the disgusting images of apple devices that you might see if you click that link, but the keyboard is sweet.
    Thank you so much alanudi for putting me on to this gem. Are you actually using it with an Android phone? I ask because the literature is vague on that. I'm always suspicious when I see catch-alls like "and much more" or "etc.", as used in the context of compatibility.

Thanks for your help ...Fred

hehe no problem. From my understanding, it is an all-purpose general Bluetooth Keyboard. It should be compatible with any device that accepts Bluetooth keyboards, including most computers and cell phones. Unfortunately, I have not used it myself, so I cannot attest to whether or not your phone is compatible...

Still looking

Hey... I would try before you buy... I am traveling in Asia now and must have tried 10 different keyboards without any success. I will keep you posted if I find one that works.

Teksoft - Future Teknology Apparently this software will assist you to pair your keyboard with android bluetooth - I know the cautionary thing, I have been there myself with buying keyboards that don't work. Haven't had a chance to try the software yet, but am hopeful.
    S.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links