problem with unlock bootloader

This is a discussion on problem with unlock bootloader within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello everyone.. as you see i'm new here.. So lets get to the problem...i bought Nexus S yesterday..and i'm trying now to root it..anyway..as i've ...

Thread: problem with unlock bootloader

problem with unlock bootloader

Hello everyone..
    as you see i'm new here..
    So lets get to the problem...i bought Nexus S yesterday..and i'm trying now to root it..anyway..as i've read till now i have to unlock the bootloader so,i've downloaded android sdk..the usb drivers etc..but when i'm doing in terminal (windows 7x64) the fastboot deviced it doesnt show anything..and the device manager it shows "other devices" android 1.0 with an !..
    i dont know what to do..i'm that close from unlocking the bootloader..but i cant understand what goes wrong
    any suggestions??
    thank

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

well..i've made it..but now i have another problem...(difficult thing to root)anyway..rooted with superboot..but no wifi no camera :-(
    now what??

fastboot

Quote Originally Posted by luciferia View Post
    Hello everyone..
    So lets get to the problem...i bought Nexus S yesterday..and i'm trying now to root it..anyway..as i've read till now i have to unlock the bootloader so,i've downloaded android sdk..the usb drivers etc..but when i'm doing in terminal (windows 7x64) the fastboot deviced it doesnt show anything..and the device manager it shows "other devices" android 1.0 with an !..
    i dont know what to do..i'm that close from unlocking the bootloader..but i cant understand what goes wrong
    any suggestions??
    thank

how did you get your comp to recognize your nexus in fastboot mode? i can't seem to get fastboot to recognize my nexus s...

Quote Originally Posted by hav0k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferia View Post
    Hello everyone..
    any suggestions??
    thank

how did you get your comp to recognize your nexus in fastboot mode? i can't seem to get fastboot to recognize my nexus s...
    Have you installed the ADB in your computer?if you did..then when you connect the phone in the comp..put it in the debug mode,from settings/applications/and then go to the control panel/devices...you will see also the Android 1.0...its missing the drivers...click on it and select manual installation of drivers...and then select the adb folder/extras/google if i can remember correctly..it should find the .inf inside...recognise your phone and then you are good to go..
    hope i helped

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links