MLB At Bat 11 unavailable

This is a discussion on MLB At Bat 11 unavailable within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have a Nexus One and I've been trying to find and install the new MLB At Bat 11 app for Android. I cannot find ...

Thread: MLB At Bat 11 unavailable

MLB At Bat 11 unavailable

I have a Nexus One and I've been trying to find and install the new MLB At Bat 11 app for Android. I cannot find it in the Android Marketplace on my phone. I can find it through MLB.com but when I try to install/buy it there's no phone listed to select. Same when I find it at the Android Marketplace online on my computer. What's going on? I've also tried it through the browser on my phone. No go. This is frustrating. Anybody have any clues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am having the same problem with my Nexus One w/2.3.3. It was an application that I used last year and I am very surprised it is not available this year on the same phone. I have seen on other postings that the problem may be because of the Gingerbread 2.3.3 OS. I just wish I would have tried to download and install it when I still had Froyo on my phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links