any nexus s owners get the official 2.3.3 otay yet?

This is a discussion on any nexus s owners get the official 2.3.3 otay yet? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; My girlfriend just got the official 2.3.3 ota on her Nexus One last week. I'm still waiting to get it on my Nexus S. Any ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any nexus s owners get the official 2.3.3 otay yet?

any nexus s owners get the official 2.3.3 otay yet?

My girlfriend just got the official 2.3.3 ota on her Nexus One last week. I'm still waiting to get it on my Nexus S. Any other S users got the official one yet?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As of 3/11/11 in NYC on Tmobile I am still running 2.3.2
    No updates yet.

I got my update at least 2 weeks ago on N1

I'm just going to go out and say that I don't think you guys will get this update because it is buggy like you wouldn't believe I have heard a few horror stories about this update (phone won't make calls, connect to the internet etc.) and even a couple who ended up with bricks (including myself but I was on cm7 but I saw some on stock) so I think they will skip over you guys for this one and just give us all 2.3.4

I haven't had any problems my phone is working great except for my power button starting to act up.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I haven't had any problems my phone is working great except for my power button starting to act up.
    Ya most people are going good and having no problems but some people are having major problems so that might be why nexus S users haven't gotten there ota yet.

I wish I had never accepted 2.3.3

Totally trashed my phone and neither Android nor HTC will do anything about it.

I'll be looking for a new phone next week.

That is crazy , why would some of the phones have problems and others work great ? So the problem is in the phone ?

keyplyr what happened to your phone did you end up bricked to I though you were just having trouble with your copy past?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    That is crazy , why would some of the phones have problems and others work great ? So the problem is in the phone ?
    A little bit of buggy code and some bad luck is all it takes :/ some people will have issues because it flashed weirdly and that is where most of the issues of missing calls and such come in because most of those people can update back and there phone will work like normal. But the bricking thing I'm sure is an error somewhere in the code hidden so deep that no one can find it for now. All I know is that mine got bricked when the battery died because it was low then next thing I knew it was bricked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links