touch screen problem

This is a discussion on touch screen problem within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I love my Nexus S but am thinking about returning it cos there has been a slight screen issue since i got it. There are ...

Thread: touch screen problem

touch screen problem

I love my Nexus S but am thinking about returning it cos there has been a slight screen issue since i got it. There are areas down the right side of the screen that lack sensitivity and as a result phoning and texting often miss numbers esp 3.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would try and get an exchange if I were you this doesn't sound like a common issue to me you may just have a lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by killicks View Post
    I love my Nexus S but am thinking about returning it cos there has been a slight screen issue since i got it. There are areas down the right side of the screen that lack sensitivity and as a result phoning and texting often miss numbers esp 3.
    Hey, same here - lower part of the screen doesn't really get the touch input.
    It's not only SMS but the whole bar with phone, menu and browser.
    Any fix on your side other than replacing the device?

Thanks!

Im surprised that so few others have had this problem. I thought the nexus just had a temperamental screen. The problem isnt debilitating but I will have to take the phone back as occasionally entering information id impossible

i'll take mine back to vodafone. they'll (hopefully) change it with a new one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links