Nexus S camera.

This is a discussion on Nexus S camera. within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey guys. i jus realize that there's a problem with the camera. there could be some settings on the phones but i tried looking for ...

Thread: Nexus S camera.

Nexus S camera.

hey guys. i jus realize that there's a problem with the camera. there could be some settings on the phones but i tried looking for it. here is what happen. when i record something off the camera i can view it the way i record it on the phone(same as pic) but once i transfer the video or pic to my comp its auto rotated to the right by 90 degree. with the pic when i upload it from my phone to facebook its also the same. could some1 give me some suggestion how to get this fix

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

when i hold my phone landscape it come out fine. when i hold it straight the video came out landscape. why is that? can someone help?

I posted the same question on google mobile help forum. This is a bug many of us Nexus S owners are having to deal with. It seems like an easy fix and will come with the next update.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links