Delay at end of phone call

This is a discussion on Delay at end of phone call within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi. I have recently started having an inconsistent problem with phone calls on my Nexus S. The proximity sensor seems to stop working, or at ...

Thread: Delay at end of phone call

Delay at end of phone call

Hi.

I have recently started having an inconsistent problem with phone calls on my Nexus S. The proximity sensor seems to stop working, or at least works slowly, so that when I remove the phone from my ear, the screen remains off. The length of time it takes to come on varies, it does not respond to pressing the buttons and once it would not respond at all until I connected the charger. I have installed v2.3.3 but this has not fixed the problem. Anyone now how to fix this?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think I may have found the problem - I suspect the issue is my (product specific!) d30 case - there is some play in it and I think the phone slips causing the surround covers the proximity sensor.

Rookie mistake. Great phone though - loving it!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links