Super amoled & super lcd nexus s screen

This is a discussion on Super amoled & super lcd nexus s screen within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sold my Nexus 1 recently & now looking at Nexus S. Going through the specs I have come to understand that there are some Nexus ...

Thread: Super amoled & super lcd nexus s screen

Super amoled & super lcd nexus s screen

Sold my Nexus 1 recently & now looking at Nexus S. Going through the specs I have come to understand that there are some Nexus S that comes with Super AMOLED & some with Super LCD. I have checked the one being sold in my country & is a Super LCD. Can anybody tell me which is the better display, pros & cons of both types of display? Thank you & have a nice day mate!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Actually I may be wrong but I don't recall this being discussed before I know we have talked about super lcd vs amoled and amoled vs super amoled but never super lcd vs super amoled. But to sum it up amoled has much more vibrant colors than super lcd and it uses up much less battery, super amoled is once again just more vibrant and saves more battery than amoled.

My bad but it narrow down to the same as http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...oled-slcd.html except with more battery life

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Quote Originally Posted by dlff View Post
    Sold my Nexus 1 recently & now looking at Nexus S. Going through the specs I have come to understand that there are some Nexus S that comes with Super AMOLED & some with Super LCD. I have checked the one being sold in my country & is a Super LCD. Can anybody tell me which is the better display, pros & cons of both types of display? Thank you & have a nice day mate!!!
    Unless you are in Europe it should super amoled
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Actually SLCD has a higher pixel density when compared to a super AMOLED display. And the battey life is the same on both phones.

SLCD = 335 ppi
    SAMOLED = 235 ppi

Proof?

SLCD
    ???????????????????? - Nexus S

SAMOLED
    Tech Specs ? Nexus S

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links