Nexus S Wifi

This is a discussion on Nexus S Wifi within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; HI All I got a Nexus S the other month and really like it but the only down fall I am having is the Wifi. ...

Thread: Nexus S Wifi

Nexus S Wifi

HI All

I got a Nexus S the other month and really like it but the only down fall I am having is the Wifi. I can not do any wifi video phone calls as it cuts off due to the connection. The wifi always shows a weak signal even when i am in the room next door to the wireless. I have other phones that have wifi and they have full signal.

What can I do to boost my signal? are their any things i can do to my router or any settings i can do on my phone?

The phone is good but just lacks this area.

Any help will be great.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have had the same problem with my Nexus S. i got it yesterday and having wifi problem with it. my internet connection is perfect, works with other phones and laptop. but this NExus S phone keeps disconecting... so there is a problem with the phone it self.
    plus if it is not connected to internet, then u can not view the gallery.

install the app wifi fixer and see if it helps

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links