Nexus S wont send / receive MMS (UK)

This is a discussion on Nexus S wont send / receive MMS (UK) within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi. I'm on Vodafone in the UK. My Nexus S wont send or recieve MMS. Ive been onto Vodafone tech support coutless times. They have ...

Thread: Nexus S wont send / receive MMS (UK)

Nexus S wont send / receive MMS (UK)

Hi. I'm on Vodafone in the UK. My Nexus S wont send or recieve MMS. Ive been onto Vodafone tech support coutless times. They have sent me a new SIM which works on another phone. I've checked the settings time and again. Vodafone say the phone must ne faulty - but on an intermitant basis it has worked!! Any ideas? Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's got to be the apn settings that are set up wrong they are probably setup for mobile data but when they set them up they left out the part so mms works and so does data. Unfortunately I don't know the apn settings for your phone and carrier but they (tech support) should so I would call one more time and ask for the apn for data and the one for mms.

Try with setting the proxy to blank. i had this issue when https wernt loading in default browser, this corrected the 2 issues

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Nexux S wont MMS

Thanks guys.
    I'll try tech support for the separate APN settings but not sure how this will work as the APN settings only allow you to highlight one set of settings - currently I'm using the Vodafone MMS ones for the Nexus S.

I tried removing the Proxy setting - no joy!

Ok.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links