Bricked Nexus S :'(

This is a discussion on Bricked Nexus S :'( within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; so i just got my nexus s like a couple of days ago.. and i wanted to root it for better functionality.. soo... to make ...

Thread: Bricked Nexus S :'(

Exclamation Bricked Nexus S :'(

so i just got my nexus s like a couple of days ago.. and i wanted to root it for better functionality.. soo... to make a long story short... i flashed clockworkmod recovery via fastboot (because i couldn't get into my actual phone.. it won't boot past the google logo)... and when i get to clockwork mod .. right off the bat it gives me errors telling me that it can't find the cache partition and can't mount the cache whatsoever... im running clockworkmod 3.0.2.5 i think ? i tried restoring a stock nandroid backup in which i found on XDA.. but it just gives me errors.. and i tried flashing a serperate rom, but same deal... i think this has something to do with me deleting the cache partition.. and i really hope this is fixable.. thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well if you can power on chances are it's fixable because that is how it was with the nexus one and I don't think Google changed that. So the first thing I would do is get off clockwork mod 3.0.2.5 now I don't know if clockwork mod 2.5.x (can't remember the rest) is compatible with the nexus S but 3.x have problems so I would get off it maybe look for another recovery even (like Amon-RA on the nexus one). So that would be the first thing to do (and research to make sure what ever recovery you put on is compatible).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links