Wish I'd stayed with the iPhone

This is a discussion on Wish I'd stayed with the iPhone within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I had an iPhone 4 for 24hrs and returned it. No reception anywhere I went, guess I should have learned from the first time I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish I'd stayed with the iPhone

I had an iPhone 4 for 24hrs and returned it. No reception anywhere I went, guess I should have learned from the first time I purchased the original iPhone. You would think after 4 builds they would get it right?!
    I purchased the Nexus S and so far so good.

I bought a Nexus S and immediately returned it and bought the over a year since released Nexus One. IMO the Nexus One is still @ the top of the food chain and a tier one smartphone. To hold them both Nexus 1&S the NS feels cheap in comparison. My Nexus One runs 2.3.4 smoothly and CM7 lovely I've been looking to upgrade but can't find a worthy replacement

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

IPhone as iPod apple family have a bunch of devices you can use docks music etc ... and that's a thing.

Been said that and after 3 iPhone s I'm so happy wig my N1 and not going back to iPhone world again.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

hmm

you'll start a thread about how you hate the NS and want to go back to the iPhone but not a thread about some of your issues with the NS to help try to resolve them?

btw N1 is way better than the NS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links