Can't send SMS and MMS messages on my Nexus S

This is a discussion on Can't send SMS and MMS messages on my Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Wow, well this blows. This issue has been occuring the last 2 days and it hasn't been getting better. I can't send messages at ALL. ...

Thread: Can't send SMS and MMS messages on my Nexus S

Can't send SMS and MMS messages on my Nexus S

Wow, well this blows.

This issue has been occuring the last 2 days and it hasn't been getting better. I can't send messages at ALL. I took out the battery and sim card then placed it back in and it didn't do much. The problem kept reocurring.

I then called my network provider(Koodo Mobile) and they told me that everything was working fine, so I told them it might be a hardware problem. They said that it might be the case and that it sucks because my warranty(of 14 @#$@# days) just expired yesterday. So now I'm here kneeling before you nexus s users to try and save my phone from utter disatisfaction.

I'm NOT expecting this to get fixed forever, but if anyone can help me by showing me how to decrease this issue I will be always greatfull.

Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

since i've posted this the issue has gotten worse.. it has been like this permanently and I've called my network provider twice.. also i've rebooted the phone for it to work for 3-5 messages and stop working..

please guys if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated at this point.. =(

14 days for a warranty ? seem like an unfair scammish way of doing things. Call HTC directly they should honor the 1 year warranty

ipeck it's a nexus S I don't think htc are going to do much XD

Now AndroidRolando I would start with a factory reset that is the first step then if that doesn't fix it then it may be hardware but start with that.

Oops. Dummie me. lol. Samsung then

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Rolando, did this just occur when you got the 2.3.4 update? I just got the update yesterday and since then when I send mms messages the receiver of the message justs gets a blank screen. My name shows up and they get a notification for a text, but its always blank. I can successfully send texts though.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links