Led Blink - SMS/MMS/Missed Call Notification? (Nexus S)

This is a discussion on Led Blink - SMS/MMS/Missed Call Notification? (Nexus S) within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey fellas, Just bought a Nexus S. What I would like to ask is, if it's possible having the LED blink when there're missed calls/received ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Led Blink - SMS/MMS/Missed Call Notification? (Nexus S)

Led Blink - SMS/MMS/Missed Call Notification? (Nexus S)

Hey fellas,

Just bought a Nexus S. What I would like to ask is, if it's possible having the LED blink when there're missed calls/received SMS/MMS?

In advance thank you,

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Download an app called "Light Flow" from the market. It's written by one of our members, and it's AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Download an app called "Light Flow" from the market. It's written by one of our members, and it's AWESOME!
    I have already downloaded that app but it doesn't work? Received plenty of text messages since installing it... still no notification :-/

Make sure you have "Accesibility" checked in your Settings, and be sure you have it configured properly in the Light Flow settings as well. It works great on both my Nexus One and my Atrix.

Got my nexus s about a week ago. Where do I activate the LED? In which menu?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Stupid quastion here! This is my first smartphone ever..... Went from Nokia 2630 to Nexus S. Does anyone know if it has a LED? Don't know how to check

@WERA689
    Accessibility is checked in settings and Light Flow is enabled - still nothing.

For better or for worse, Samsung decided to leave off the notification light on the Nexus S.

Hey! I found a solution to the notification issue with the Nexus S. Go to the Android Market and download the free app NO LED. This was originally created for the Samsung Galaxy S, but it's currently working on my Nexus S 4G. When you miss a call/ text/ Chat or receive a voicemail, NO LED will activate some pixels on your screen as a notification. I have it also set to bounce the current time around the screen. Looks pretty good so far.

I have tested this app with a missed call, a text message and a Google chat. In each case it worked flawlessly. When you get a new email, text, or missed call, it can throw an icon onto your screen showing what you missed or you can also set it up to show a couple of pixels in the corner along with the current time if you wish.

Here are some screen shots of the notification:

Wow! I just noticed in the settings that NO LED even allows you to set up repeating audio reminders for missed notifications. Very cool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links