anyone buying the nexus s 4g

This is a discussion on anyone buying the nexus s 4g within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Personally i wouldn't. Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone buying the nexus s 4g

Personally i wouldn't.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

I was reading about it and it seems like a lot of people have battery problems. Is it true that you have to charge it twice a day? no way i could keep up with that

Quote Originally Posted by Hogwartz View Post
    I was reading about it and it seems like a lot of people have battery problems. Is it true that you have to charge it twice a day? no way i could keep up with that

mine last most of the day with alot of texts and playing stupid zombies also the phone is very easy to root

rooted Nexus S 4G

No...it is not true. But there are LOTS of things a person can do to extend battery life...such as turning off WiFi until needed, and not putting the screen brightness on max. I can go a full day on a charge.

i went 16 hours today with alot of texts little web surfing and some game playing and was still at 30%

rooted Nexus S 4G

I have one and go all day on my phone with emails, texts, phone calls, internet, etc.. It has proven to be very reliable works great and the 4g (when I turn it on) is screaming fast. Great Phone.

Got mine today. Works great.

I just brought my first Google phone on Friday coming from an HTC Hero I must say I'm slowly missing my HTC . I loved HTC Sense the face book sync, the widget option and photos.
    I don't understand my gallery on the Nexus S, I cannot sync my face book contact with those on my phone and this phone has no widget options only shortcuts. Frustrating. I am hoping Danger (screen name here) will be able to help me.

What is it you all like about the Google phone over other phones you've had in the past?

I bought it. N its better than I thought. This is my type of phoen.
    Things u should know:
    There is no zoom on camera or video cam.
    No LED LIGHT. Or it doesn't work.

I don't have any personal experience with the NS, but on my Atrix, the zoom is accessed by the volume buttons. Not instinctive, I know, but it works. You might try that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links