anyone buying the nexus s 4g

This is a discussion on anyone buying the nexus s 4g within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; i dropped T-Mobile because of this possible merger. went to sprint im gonna pick the nexus 4g up sunday and get rid of this pos ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone buying the nexus s 4g

anyone buying the nexus s 4g

i dropped T-Mobile because of this possible merger. went to sprint im gonna pick the nexus 4g up sunday and get rid of this pos epic

rooted Nexus S 4G

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jackson1988 View Post
    Waiting for the answer with you .

huh? not sure what your saying lol

rooted Nexus S 4G

picked mine up today its nice to be back on a nexus phone again

rooted Nexus S 4G

Picked one up this morning. Terrible reception, can barely make/receive calls, no internet, no data, no GV..barely works as a phone. Got it from BB, went back for help, forget that, said to call Sprint. Issues not resolved.

Bummer no problems at all with mine

Posted with nexus s 4g

rooted Nexus S 4G

Glad to hear yours is good..I knew they were issues heading into this purchase. I'm a longtime Sprint customer with no GV#, kept my Sprint # as GV. Bummer that BB was no help at all, Sprint on phone was not much better. Going to Sprint store tomorrow to see what they can do.

Mine came from sprint like I said no problems yet lol

rooted Nexus S 4G

So my son came in late last night wanting to check out the phone, which was turned off charging. He knew I was having problems, next thing he said he had internet. I didn't mess with it last night after that but have this morning, for whatever reason the phone is working fine. Strange. It still can be slow to connect a phone call, will give it a good test today to see if location plays a role. But I do like the phone, it is nice..has a cool factor.

Quote Originally Posted by mooechili View Post
    So my son came in late last night wanting to check out the phone, which was turned off charging. He knew I was having problems, next thing he said he had internet. I didn't mess with it last night after that but have this morning, for whatever reason the phone is working fine. Strange. It still can be slow to connect a phone call, will give it a good test today to see if location plays a role. But I do like the phone, it is nice..has a cool factor.

so far mine has has no issues at all only dislike i have is the gps is slow and not real accurate compared to my G2

rooted Nexus S 4G

I've been thinking about getting the Nexus S 4G but I'm not sure. Since it just came out I need to read more reviews before I make my decision.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links