Nexus 3 to come 4th quarter from LG?

This is a discussion on Nexus 3 to come 4th quarter from LG? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've ran across a few rumors including the posts on androidandme that the next Google Nexus phone is in development and could be released this ...

Thread: Nexus 3 to come 4th quarter from LG?

Nexus 3 to come 4th quarter from LG?

I've ran across a few rumors including the posts on androidandme that the next Google Nexus phone is in development and could be released this year with the rollout of Ice Cream Sandwich. Anyone have any info?
    Here's some of whats floating around:

How soon in the future? Itís very possible that the company announces the phone in December alongside Ice Cream Sandwich ó Taylor seems to believe so as well.
    We recently broke down every bit of information we have about the Nexus 3, and came to the conclusion that the Nexus 3 could very well be made LG, powered by Tegra 3 Kal-El, and run Ice Cream Sandwich. If true, weíre certainly in for a treat this Holiday season.

With a CPU five times faster than a Tegra 2 and running Ice Cream Sandwich, the Nexus 3 is starting to look like a dream come true for us Android fans. Winter canít get here fast enough. - androidandme forums

Worth waiting till the end of the year for? Personally I am really excited just by the possibility.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ya this would be awesome but the only thing is I don't really want to amp myself up to much because last time everyone was like "oh man this is going to be awesome" then when it got here it was like "oh... that's it..." so I'm not sure, although this time around I'm a little more confident cause they have more things to build on (3D, Tegra 3, etc.) so this time I think it will really awesome especially since Andy Rubin is at the weal cause he seams to really know what he's doing so if it goes the way I think it will this phone should be really awesome. But once again I won't raise my hopes to high cause I'm not worried about the fact that they want to it's if they'll be able to cause Tegra 3 is nice and all but it takes up 3 times the room in the phone and NFC takes up room to as well as pretty much everything so I just hope they can make it all fit.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links