Android 2.3.4 on Nexus S

This is a discussion on Android 2.3.4 on Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; For all who are with FIDO, I've got my update to Android 2.3.4 at 12:05 PM Today 19 May. The file are 12 MB :D...

Thread: Android 2.3.4 on Nexus S

Android 2.3.4 on Nexus S

For all who are with FIDO, I've got my update to Android 2.3.4 at 12:05 PM Today 19 May. The file are 12 MB :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

is that an update to 2.3.4 or just that upload. I have 2.3.4 but have not seen an update.

Also any way to deactivate volume button on side of phone. it is always being pressed and of course no sound...

It's an update from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 for the Nexus S distributed by FIDO. This update will remove some bugs like the one where the Wi-Fi logo which appear at the same time of the 3G logo.

For the volume button, I can't help you, I tried myself too but I don't know how to do it, sorry

battery life

Any great apps to help with battery life. I turned everything off wifi, 4g so on and the battery use of the screen went from 85% to 35% so maybe that will help. I read about apps extended life a lot but too many to try

I think the best are "Advanced Task" which close all programs who run in background, that's help to save battery.

No defiantly not a task killer those will actually eat up your battery they were useful for anything under 2.2 I think but any ROM above 2.2 has a task sorting system that will kill unneeded tasks on it's own so using a task killer actually hurts your battery.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links