updating individual native nexus s apps?

This is a discussion on updating individual native nexus s apps? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Your maps app should have an "uninstall updates" option....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: updating individual native nexus s apps?

Your maps app should have an "uninstall updates" option.

Under Maps in the manage apps, there is no such option. There is Force stop and the button next to it says Cancel in gray instead of uninstall. Should I look somewhere else for uninstall updates? It doesnt show as a My Download in the market app.

Update option isn't available for system apps. Google moved a lot of apps to data so that people wouldn't have this issue, but it looks like they may not have done it in this case...

You could try deleting data from Google Services Framework, then delete cache from the market and reboot...

I think my problem is related to my location/network based on this thread i found.

Can't upgrade Google Maps application on my Nexus S - Android Market Help

its a nexus s from best buy...i dont see why google should care what network i am on.

eventually it updated on its own. took a couple of weeks for the first update (from release), and one day from release on latest update...who knows how google manages this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links