screen protector suggestions?

This is a discussion on screen protector suggestions? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; just bought a white nexus s and it is a beauty. it is actually pearl white and has an awesome feel to it. It has ...

Thread: screen protector suggestions?

screen protector suggestions?

just bought a white nexus s and it is a beauty. it is actually pearl white and has an awesome feel to it. It has a different finish. I definitely prefer this to the black one. i bought it for my gf who accidentally tossed her nexus s in the washer

anyway, boxwave had some good reviews so I bought their crystal clear protector on amazon. very disappointed that its not an exact fit, its actually a lot smaller. so i am planning to return it. do you guys have any suggestion for a good protector? I want a perfect fit that is clear or invisible and feels natural to the touch (no rubbery feel).

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I really like skinomi. Used first with palm pre and pixi, now with my nexus. Excellent customer service too. I think they have a coupon code too get25 for 25% off

Stealth Guard is decent. Samsung Nexus S

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links