big problem .. The IMEI !!!!#

This is a discussion on big problem .. The IMEI !!!!# within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi everyone i have a big problem .. me and alot of people :S I'm flash the nexusSense rom ( 0.3 ) and my imei ...

Thread: big problem .. The IMEI !!!!#

big problem .. The IMEI !!!!#

hi everyone

i have a big problem .. me and alot of people :S

I'm flash the nexusSense rom ( 0.3 ) and my imei is change to another number .. how i can restore the original number ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You say allot of other people have the same problem does it all change to the same imei number or is it all to different numbers?

If you flashed a ROM hopefully you made a nandroid backup if so just restore it if not then try and go to a new ROM like a stock rooted one or cyanogen or something like that and see if it's back to the old number.

yup .. al people have same number .. last 4000

i have a backup of rom i installed .. and I'm restore it .. and nothing change !

Maybe give passimg a try but I doubt that will help because it shouldn't over right the imei info. Thing is is that this is a ported ROM so I figure when eViL made it he accidentally left in some extra info from the phone he ported it from. And you all ended up with it :/ I think the only way to get this fixed would be to get a ROM dev to make an app that can over right the imei info on your phone with what ever number you would want (your original number) but I don't think anyone would do that cause or else you could use it for not so good purposes, sorry.

Passimg should work.
    A lot of people tried a fix for the nook to allow it pretend to be a phone, which ended up with a lot of people spoofing the same IMEI - you can manually edit the number, because it is reported by the OS. I would just passimg...

Smile

Sometimes flashing unofficial firmwares does this, that's why it is often suggeted to.do.a.backup of your /efs folder before you flash any firmwares. I'm not entirely sure about how to rectify this but you might want to check these thread.
    RESTORE IMEI and Product Code w/o ADB, PC (ALL DONE ON PHONE) nv_data.bin - xda-developers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links