how do u clean this phone?

This is a discussion on how do u clean this phone? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hello, first time posting. i got a nexus s last month and have a question, hopefully someone knows. how the hell do u clean the ...

Thread: how do u clean this phone?

how do u clean this phone?

hello, first time posting.

i got a nexus s last month and have a question, hopefully someone knows.

how the hell do u clean the side crack on the phone? for the life of me i dont know why they would make a place around the phone that is easy for dust to get into.

im talking about the thing between the edge of the screen and the border of the phone. the top and bottom seems worse than the two sides as it seems to be much larger of a gap.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Tooth pick, q-tip, etc.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

my friend recommended me a cellophane tape and plus a glass cleaner, the brand i am using is "Just Like That" which actually left no residue behind.

I just use eye wipe cleaners

Had phone about 15 months--it doesn't get dusty around edge--have a nice case

Don't leave it lay in the dirt
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links