Battery barely charges????

This is a discussion on Battery barely charges???? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; My girlfriend has the S 4g and everything was fine at first but now all of a sudden her phone barely charges. She had it ...

Thread: Battery barely charges????

Battery barely charges????

My girlfriend has the S 4g and everything was fine at first but now all of a sudden her phone barely charges. She had it turned off and charging over night with the supplied wall charger and the next morning it was up to about 40-50%. That is not right. It even lost a percent last night while it was plugged in and she was using it. I've done some research and am hearing about others having this problem but some are just fixing on their own or resolving in different weird ways. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

on my 4th day using this my phone needs 6 hours to be fully charged, now its 3-4 hours. hope her phone would be fixed by itself (and i guess 3 hours for full charge on mine isnt normal too, its still too long i guess) somebody ould help?

Yea I've come to the conclusion that Samsung and Google put together a poor product. Her battery actually stopped charging, went and had it tested and said battery was fine so the phone was faulty. Exchanged it for another brand new nexus s and this one now has a blown speaker, right out of the box. Not only that but both phones suffer from some of the same annoying things that are being reported everywhere for this phone. HTC definitely out performed Samsung with Google, never had an issue with my Nexus One. She's now past her 30 day exchange time period so hopefully they honor another exchange to an entirely different phone, not her fault the phone is a piece...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links