rooted N1 rookie - moving programs (w/o move to sd option) to SD on rooted phone

This is a discussion on rooted N1 rookie - moving programs (w/o move to sd option) to SD on rooted phone within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, So I rooted my N1, but forgive me for my ignorance, still don't know how to move programs (which don't have the "move to ...

Thread: rooted N1 rookie - moving programs (w/o move to sd option) to SD on rooted phone

rooted N1 rookie - moving programs (w/o move to sd option) to SD on rooted phone

Hi,

So I rooted my N1, but forgive me for my ignorance, still don't know how to move programs (which don't have the "move to SD" option) to my SD card. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,
    Tim

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by adoy73 View Post
    Hi,

So I rooted my N1, but forgive me for my ignorance, still don't know how to move programs (which don't have the "move to SD" option) to my SD card. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks,
    Tim
    most third party apps gives the option to do so at installation..some don't..you have the google proprietary apps (rooted manipulation) that you can get rid or make a back up of such as amazon mp3, youtube, twitter, these can be redownloaded as third app .... You have the core/system apps (download manager, settings etc.. ) that need to stay in the system partition for the system to function properly...

If you're rooted you can use an app like S2E or Link2SD to move apps and dalvik. You will need an ext partition...

look for move2sd enabler...its free and you can move all the apps that you whant even flashplayer.if u dont find it in the market look for it on the net (apk) if possible.

sent from my pimped nexus1 2.3.3 gingerbreak rooted
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

Thanks mk2rimar. That was simple and worked.

no prob dude plaser was mine

sent from my pimped nexus1 2.3.3 gingerbreak rooted
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links