Nexus S Camera Flash Always Off

This is a discussion on Nexus S Camera Flash Always Off within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; When I select the option to enable the camer's flash, the only thing highlighted is the "off" function. Nothing I try enables me to select ...

Thread: Nexus S Camera Flash Always Off

Nexus S Camera Flash Always Off

When I select the option to enable the camer's flash, the only thing highlighted is the "off" function. Nothing I try enables me to select "auto" or "on."
    Any suggestions?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am new to the site and can't figure out how to delete a post but I figured it out.

Also new to Android.

I forced the camera to stop (in the manage apps area) and then hit "clear data". Works fine now.

Well welcome to the forum

Now I'm not sure but if I recall correctly you can delete posts but not threads so that's probably why you couldn't find the option.

hmmm....i guess u would have changed the scene mode......which comes under the first setting tab.....change it to auto then the flash will work....cos even i had done tat mistake once n was very worried for the same reason!!!!

Junior Member WelenScos_nexusone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Well welcome to the forum

Now I'm not sure but if I recall correctly you can delete posts but not threads so that's probably why you couldn't find the option.

____________________________ camera flash camera flashes digital camera flash

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links